Hi all. I am back now, been a while now since i have been blogging. there has been lots of stuff going on. First i wanna thank you all who has bought wristbands, money has been sent to foundations, ;) I sold wristbands for 1625 norwegian kr, I still have wristbands for those who wanna order wristbands, Hope u all have a great summer. But i wonder where the summer is, we have grey weather, i want sun and warm weather. :) i have been going to doctor's apointments. waithing for a face operation that will be soon. will be one of my biggger operation, but thats life I have nf but i enjoy life anyway. it helps a lot to have family and good friends around, soo to my family and friends Love you. Hugs from irene...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.